To be a distinguished medical center in field of primary health care
LONG TERM GOAL (WITHIN THREE YEARS):
SHORT TERM GOAL (WITHIN ONE YEAR):
1) Receive respectful health care that suits your customs and traditions.
2) Identify the identity of the treating physician and nurses and their caregivers with their functional designations.
3) To maintain the privacy and confidentiality of patient medical and social information and data so that it is accessible only to those directly related to patient treatment or for medical review and to improve performance and quality.
4) The Physician explains the medical condition in the language the patient would understand.
5) Know the proposed remedial actions or measures for patient condition.
6) Know the possible side effects of treatment and possible alternatives.
7) Reject the proposed method or method of treatment to the extent permitted by the system and bear the consequences after clarifying it.
8) Vaccination against diseases according to the regulations of the Ministry of Health.
9) Referral to specialized government hospitals when necessary.
10) Know the reasons for referral to other departments, specialties or hospitals.
1) Provide all information related to their health, including medicines or any substance abuse, diseases that have already been treated, infectious diseases, allergies, admission to the hospital and others.
2) Inform the physician if there is no intention to continue the prescribed treatment.
3) Follow all health center guidelines and regulations.
4) Cooperate in following the treatment instructions provided by the health staff.
5) The patient shall not be entitled to infringe on the rights of other patients or to disclose what he or she is aware of or to prejudice their dignity.
6) Observe the rights of other patients, and the staff of the Center, while observing non-disturbance and non-smoking within the Center
7) Respect the health workers and all employees of the health center and not to infringe them in any form verbal or physical.
8) Assaulting a health practitioner verbally or physically is a crime punishable by imprisonment for up to 10 years, a fine of up to one million riyals.
KFUPM Medical Center. All rights reserved.